Web AppBuilder

07-03-2014 10:18 AM
PaigeSpee
Esri Contributor

Web AppBuilder is a configurable HTML5/JavaScript-based application that will be a new feature of ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS. It will help you create web apps without having to write any code.  Watch a demo of Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS | Esri Video presented by Esri Product Manager  Julie Powell at this year's DevSummit.

62 Replies
BrandonColeman
New Contributor III

When is this going to be released?  I believe it was targeted for a July release.

BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor

Brandon, the UC Q&A has the answer for this (and many other questions):

UC Q&A | 2014 Esri User Conference

When will Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS be released?

The new Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is currently released as Beta and will be final with the September release of ArcGIS Online and with Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The UC site says - The new Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS is currently released as Beta and will be final with the September release of ArcGIS Online and with Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm really looking forward to this web builder.  Thanks ESRI!..

SheridanNava
New Contributor III

You can join to the https://betacommunity.esri.com/home.html   and download the beta version , in fact i am developing some widgets with the beta version and it is an amazing product. i really like it,  by the way yesterday esri released the BETA 2. 

TarigAhmed1
New Contributor III

I'm getting an incorrect username or password error despite fact that I am using a valid administrator account for my company's ArcGIS Online site.

Failure/Error on Beta2

1.  Launch web app builder from startup.bat

2.  Enter my portal URL - get  green checkmark

3,  Enter username and password

4.  Get Incorrect username or password message

I was able to login doing beta 1 testing from within the web app builder application.

I am able to log in if I got to arcgis.com and also with the beta 1 version.

Any ideas ?

0 Kudos
BenScott1
Occasional Contributor

I am getting the same error.

0 Kudos
SheridanNava
New Contributor III

have you tried login with an organization account ? i mean, i was able to login with the trial account.  ArcGIS - Trial

hope it helps!

0 Kudos
TarigAhmed1
New Contributor III

Yes, the organization account is the only account I have. still not working.

Thanks tho'

0 Kudos