PROXY SETTINGS IN DMZ

02-27-2018 09:19 PM
cadgism
Occasional Contributor

I am using a proxy to consume some secured layers in ArcGIS Javascript API. Everything is working fine locally, meaning when the machine is inside LAN

When accessing it through DMZ the application produce a pop-up from the Arcgis Server for Authentication (username, password). It works fine when supplied the credentials. But not going through proxy. producing the following error:-

How can I solve this pplease ???

[SocketException (0x274c): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 00.00.00.00:6080]
   System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) +185
   System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) +496

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
   System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse() +1399
   proxy.doHTTPRequest(String uri, String method, NetworkCredential credentials) +243
   proxy.getNewTokenIfCredentialsAreSpecified(ServerUrl su, String reqUrl) +947
   proxy.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +3086
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +188
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +48
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +71
0 Kudos
12 Replies
cadgism
Occasional Contributor

Robert Scheitlin, GISP

Yes, I have access to this directory and can see the services from browser.

http://DMZ-ADDRESS:6080/arcgis/rest/services 

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

now that you have the web adaptor can you use the dmz address with out the port number?

0 Kudos
cadgism
Occasional Contributor

No Not yet ..Did not make the webadator yet...may be i will install and come back.