Multiple features in v4 popup?

Jump to solution
03-17-2017 11:49 AM
BenFousek
Occasional Contributor III

Does the v4 popup not select multiple features?

With properties like `featureCount` and `features`, and feature pagination in popup's node, I would assume it does. However, with multiple feature layers (with overlapping polygons), it only selects features from the top most layer. And with points, when zoomed out and clicking on what should be 10s if not 100s of points, still only one feature is selected. This behavior can be tested on this api example map (Multiple popup elements | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.3 ) by zooming way out and clicking.

Any info on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ben,

This is something I questioned the lead developers on at the Dev Summit and the popup is ready (it has the pagination, etc) but getting the multiple features from the view click is still not where it needs to be. So the bottom line is "Coming Soon".

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ben,

This is something I questioned the lead developers on at the Dev Summit and the popup is ready (it has the pagination, etc) but getting the multiple features from the view click is still not where it needs to be. So the bottom line is "Coming Soon".

BenFousek
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Robert.

I'll add that to the Coming Soon list with 2D feature creation (draw).

0 Kudos
CamCode
New Contributor III

Any updates on this in 4.15? I am still experiencing a similar issue: https://community.esri.com/thread/260907-popup-pagination-navigating-outward-but-not-inward 

0 Kudos