JavaScript API changes dates in a date field in a feature class coming out of a file geodatabase

Jump to solution
12-14-2017 08:26 AM
ChadKopplin
Occasional Contributor III

Recently, we have found that dates in a date field coming out of features classes in a file geodatabase display the date wrong in the popup in the viewer.  This also happens in the Flex Viewer application that we are moving away from.  I have pulled the map service into ArcMap and the date field displays properly.  The actual approval date that shows in the map service in ArcGIS in 11/16/2017, but in the Flex and JS popups, the date shows as 11/15/2017.  I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this.  The map services are built in ArcGIS 10.5.  These services are approximately 6 years old, and this is the first time that we can recall this happening.  Here is an image showing what is happening, this is from the Flex Viewer, but it is happening in the JS viewer as well, any assistance is greatly appreciated.  The 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chad,

In newer versions of ArcGIS Server you have these options in Manager to set the specifics of the layer date fields:

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Chad,

In newer versions of ArcGIS Server you have these options in Manager to set the specifics of the layer date fields:

ChadKopplin

Thank you Robert, I will let you know if this works.

0 Kudos
ChadKopplin

Thank you Robert I did not know that setting existed, but once I checked the box the correct values are displayed.

0 Kudos