Issue with measure widget and dijit TabContainer

12-01-2015 08:37 AM
ShawnaErnst
Occasional Contributor

Hello!

I'm having an issue when I use both the measure widget and a dijit TabContainer in the same application.  When I have both items, then I can't see the icons in the Measure widget and get the following error:

MeasureError.jpg

When I comment out the TabContainer, then the Measure widget works just fine.

I've read through a lot of forum posts about the measure widget and parsing.  I verified that I'm only parsing once - using parser.parse().  I have parseOnLoad set to false.

I can reproduce the issue in ESRI's sandbox.  Any help would be appreciated.

Here's my markup:

<div id="mainContainer" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/BorderContainer" data-dojo-props="design:'headline',gutters:false" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;">

<div id="map" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" data-dojo-props="region:'center', splitter:true">

<div id="measurementPane" style="position:absolute; right:20px; top:10px; z-Index:2;">

<div id="measurementDiv"></div>

<span style="font-size:smaller;padding:5px 5px;">Press <b>CTRL</b> to enable snapping.</span>

</div>

</div>

<div id="tabs" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/TabContainer" data-dojo-props="region:'bottom', splitter:true" style="height: 400px">

<div id="propertyTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Tax Parcels">

<div id="propertyTabDiv1" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" style="float:left"></div>

<div id="propertyTabDiv2" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" style="float:left; width:75%"></div>

</div>

<div id="distTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Districts"></div>

<div id="permitTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Permits"></div>

<div id="zoneTab" data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Zoning"></div>

</div>

</div>

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TyroneBiggums
Occasional Contributor III

Can we see the javascript?

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

This shows up when you insert the TabContainer code into the Measurement Widget sample