Incomplete legend when print

07-13-2020 01:01 PM
ThafnySoares
New Contributor III

Hi guys! I have a problem with the captions when I print the map. Some caption items do not appear in the pdf (and others) and I was unable to find a pattern. This caption is generated through a ClassBreakRenderer. I'm forgetting something? 

Caption generated with ClassBreakRenderer

Caption when printing

In the above case, the first banner does not appear when printing.

0 Kudos
23 Replies
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

it looks like a bug to me. The good news is that the bug appeared to be fixed in 10.8 and above

0 Kudos
ThafnySoares
New Contributor III

In fact, both maps have orange and red symbols, what happens is that on the map where the output is correct, the red dots are above the orange dots.
On the map where the output is incorrect, some red dots are being omitted and, for this reason, oranges appear, you know?

It seems that there are still problems with the legends when printing the map in some features. For example, I include the Print Widget in a sample code (multivariable visualization) and the caption exported is also completely different from what appears on the map (using the default print service). 

Code: https://codepen.io/thafny/pen/LYGgrQa 

Map Legend:

Output Legend:

Is there any forecast for fixing these bugs?

0 Kudos
TanuHoque
Esri Regular Contributor

'multivariable visualization' issue seems like a bug. let me dig it. it

about the previous issue:

1. does the output I shared last time look good (except the orange legend patch on the layout)?
  2. do you have two layers with the same features in your map?
0 Kudos
ThafnySoares
New Contributor III

1. Yes, the captions for versions 10.5, 10.8 and the default print service are correct.

2. Yes, just that. The red dot layer is a copy of the orange dot layer, but with another renderer.

0 Kudos