HTML5/JavaScript Viewer

03-03-2014 05:26 AM
JeffreyUtter
Occasional Contributor
I see the new Viewer is coming out in July.
Does anyone know if the new viewer will be inside or outside the Active Directory Portal?
0 Kudos
4 Replies
RonaldLopez
New Contributor II
Hey Jeffrey, we've being hearing about this for a while now and was hoping we get a sneak peek at the Dev Summit next week, did you find any postings on this via ESRI site?
0 Kudos
KevinMacLeod1
Occasional Contributor III
I would be happy to participate in this program as a beta tester, if it is a public beta.  I would be glad to identify bugs and submit appropriate console/network traffic, and provide brief user interface and functionality suggestions.

I watched the Dev training with Kelly last month and it was great.  This is where I learned about the viewer.  Thank you Kelly and everyone else in the ESRI JS staff for keeping us in the loop.  This is a welcome development.  And needed, now that they are officially deprecating both Silverlight and Flex.
0 Kudos
JMontgomery
New Contributor
Can anyone provide a link to HTML5/JavaScript Viewer coming out in July?

Thank you in advance.
0 Kudos
BjornSvensson
Esri Regular Contributor
...sneak peek at the Dev Summit next week, did you find any postings on this via ESRI site?

The sessions you are looking for are:

• "Introduction to the ArcGIS WebApp Builder: JavaScript Apps Made Easy" Tue 1-2pm and Thu 1-2pm

• "Customizing and Extending the ArcGIS WebApp Builder" Wed 10:30-11:30am and Thu 2:30 to 3:30pm

0 Kudos