how to get desired map through query

07-10-2017 03:32 AM
FaryalSafdar
New Contributor

is there any way to get a soil map through query. i have populate area in comobox . now i want to populate combobox with the soil map of the selected area. as my soil has legend of different soil. i.e category option of Arcgis .

esriRequest({
url: "http://localhost:6080/arcgis/rest/services/....../query?where=Area_Name ='" + id.toString() + "'&outFields=Soil&returnGeometry=false&orderByFields=Soil&returnDistinctValues=true&f=json",
content:{
f:'json'
},
handleAs:'json',
callbackParamName:'callback',
timeout:15000
})

now the problem is as it has three soil types so combox populate three name and does not display geometry. i want to display whole soil map of the selected area

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
23 Replies
FaryalSafdar
New Contributor

Thanks sir, but u have added only register.by id only and this is not the issuse. Because i have edited my combo n layer names for the forum. But the problem i categorize my shapefile and then publish it. So it gives three feature with same name. But i want it gives only one name like we did in arcmap , selection by attribute feature.

Sent from my Samsung device

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Faryal,

You need to look closer as I changed many lines of code. Without access to your services there is not much more I can do.

0 Kudos
FaryalSafdar
New Contributor

Thanks sir, i know u cannot do more. Actually your are not gettting my problem. Anyhow thanks alot.

Sent from my Samsung device

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Faryal,

I do understand your problem, but the issue is not easy to see or diagnose when there were so many other issues in your code. Anyway best of luck.

0 Kudos