Arcgis API version

01-11-2019 12:36 PM
kawishabbas
Occasional Contributor

'Ive a large web based GIS application running which uses 4.7 version of ArcGIS API for JS. The ArcGIS JSAPI 4.7 is lacking some functionality which are available in 3.27. Now I also need to include ArcGIS JS API 3.27 for a specific function.

Changing API version for whole application is not an option.

So, Is it possible to include some of the modules from 3.27 for a specific function.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Is the functionality still missing in 4.10?

0 Kudos
kawishabbas
Occasional Contributor

please give me a reference to show attribute table in application just like in 3.27

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Kawish,

So you are looking for the FeatureTable widget? No that has not been released for 4.x yet. You can just add a dojo dgrid to your app (which is really what a FeatureTable is). This sample shows how to add a dgrid to a 4.x app:

https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/sample-code/sandbox/index.html?sample=highlight-feat... 

kawishabbas
Occasional Contributor

Robert 

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

kawish abbas what specific functionality are you looking for? For reference, here is a functionality matrix that compares current 3x to 4x capabilities:

Functionality matrix | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.10 

kawishabbas
Occasional Contributor

i want to show attribute table in application and edit feature just like in 3.27

0 Kudos
VSSLLC
by
New Contributor

Is there any update on Featurewidget for 4.x ?  The dojo dgrid solution isn't an option for us.

0 Kudos
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

We have a Feature widget

Feature | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.13 

Do you mean the Feature Table widget? If so, we are still in active development to get this widget out in the near future. Will release more details as things progress.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

This sample (or the widget) is pretty flaky. I have to move the mouse around inside a feature quite a bit to get the information. Plus the console (in Firefox) get flooded with warnings.

0 Kudos