When does "point clustering" come?

08-22-2019 03:44 AM
deleted-user-OOe4JK-9Abnm
New Contributor III

Hi,

I have been waiting for point clustering in JS API 4.x for last 2 years. I used to say to my customers that it is comming soon as it is claimed on functionality matrix Functionality matrix | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.12 .

I would very appriciate if somebody from Esri could give me a signal when it comes.

Thanks!

24 Replies
KristianEkenes
Esri Regular Contributor

No ETA yet on when the plan is. This is something we are still planning for, but trying to prioritize the work with other projects is a challenge.

EricParsons
New Contributor

OK, thanks for the quick update. I'm all too familiar with trying to juggle multiple priorities .

0 Kudos
FionaRenton1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi Kristian,

Without being able to toggle through the records in each cluster in the popup this isn't useful for our maps so we have to stick with 3.x, which I'd like to get rid of in all our maps. 

Fiona

0 Kudos
KristianEkenes
Esri Regular Contributor

Understood. And thank you for continuing to voice your desire for these improvements. We are in active discussions about prioritizing this work. No ETA yet on when the plan is. We're having to navigate work on other projects as well. 

FionaRenton1
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks. Version 3.x is not considered accessible by SiteImprove.

Version 4.x allows for the use of assistive technology so this is a priority for us.

0 Kudos