the max record of "the featureLayer geometry return"?

08-11-2016 06:56 PM
yanli
by
New Contributor II

I publish a Feature Layer  with 8000 polygon geometry,But when I  add the featurelayer on map,  I  get the 850  polygon.

I get the  change the value of  "server max return record" in server properties, from 1000 to 100000,  however ,the result is 1020 polygon ,not the 8000 !!, i don't know wha't the matter?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
yanli
by
New Contributor II

anyone  can  tell me ?

0 Kudos
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

What MODE (FeatureLayer | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.17 ) are you using to display the layer?

0 Kudos
yanli
by
New Contributor II

i use  the arcgis api for JS 4.0

0 Kudos
FC_Basson
MVP Regular Contributor

Can you provide more information on your ArcGIS Server version and the feature service?

You are limited to 4,000 polygons as stated in the API documentation (FeatureLayer | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.0 😞

For layers created from hosted feature services published to ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS for Server 10.3 or later, the number of features displayed in the view is limited to 16,000 for points, and 4,000 for lines and polygons. To display more than the maximum number of features in the view for large datasets, it is recommended you use either aTileLayer if adding the data to a MapView or a SceneLayer if adding data to a SceneView.

0 Kudos