Tax Parcel Viewer not functioning

07-18-2016 11:10 AM
SallieVaughn
Occasional Contributor

I'm attempting to deploy the Tax Parcel Viewer template as a replacement for our County's parcel viewer. At this point, I've got the application up and "running" but the Locate tool doesn't seem to be working. When I enter a tax parcel id or address, I just get the progress bar and never get a result.

Also, I can zoom and pan within the map, which works great, but I can't click on a parcel and get the Info Window to pop up.

I am using a slightly different schema than provided by the LGIM, but I (thought) made all the necessary changes in the config.js file to accommodate the schema.

I'm sure it's something simple, I just can't figure it out! Ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
SallieVaughn
Occasional Contributor

I just wanted to follow up in case others have a similar issue.

The problem was, of course, a syntax error in either config.js or proxy.config. What I wound up doing was going to back to square one, and publishing this application using the sample data provided. Once that was up and running smoothly, I replaced the sample services with my services on by one, testing after each change. I also commented out sections of config.js which did not apply to our deployment (assessment operations for example).

Now it's up and running and I'm on to customizing the template.

0 Kudos