Styling responsive panel when resizing

07-13-2016 01:04 PM
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor

I would like to use the calcite bootstrap maps, since it seems like it manages our responsive design requirements through the examples posted at gitHub.  In addition to tools accessed by a menu to open a panel, I'm also in need of a footer, because I need the space to display a grid.  I'm using a navbar for this, which maybe is a bad idea, but it does meet the need of 'sticking' to the bottom of my display.

This looks fine when I have more of a full screen, up until the point that I resize my browser's width.  Then the panel changes position, appearing  below the map, above the former footer.  That's fine as far as placement, but the row is really short in height, and I don't seem to be able to scroll enough to see all of what's in the panel.   I know this is a styling problem, but since I'm using sample code, and I don't yet have a handle on all the calcite css styles, I'm not sure what to change. 

I'm hoping someone can give me some guidance on this:  Radon School Testing Calcite Bootstrap

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
0 Replies