Robert Scheitlin !!

08-03-2019 04:47 AM
anjelinaponkerat
Occasional Contributor II

Hi When I use search widget it return this error in browser console:

[esri.views.3d.state.ViewStateManager] #goTo() Failed to create camera from target, no layerview has been found for the layer

please help...

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JoshuaBixby
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Calling out a specific GeoNet members name as the question subject isn't helpful.  In the future, please post a relevant subject line and place it in the appropriate space.  Robert is quite active and will likely see your question without having to see his name as the question.

KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Also, if you are getting an error, please post your code. It's doubtful that anyone will be able to help you with such scant information.

RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Anjelina,

I have seen your previous question on this and Kelly works for Esri. I can not provide anymore insight on this issue. You best bet is a call to tech support.

RalucaNicola1
Esri Contributor

As Robert mentioned, Kelly provided a workaround for this: https://community.esri.com/message/867376-search-widgetauto-navigate#comment-869293. Let us know if you encounter issues using that.
And I'd like to reinforce what Ken and Joshua said: posting a user's name as the question subject is not helpful at all, but code snippets are, so that we can reproduce the issue and help with it.