PrintTask Layer Visibility Problem

Jump to solution
05-25-2018 06:09 AM
RodrigoFelga
New Contributor III

I have a server with ArcGIS Server 10.5 installed. I have a javascript Application that points to that server and have a print functionality using the API PrintTask and all is working good.

Now I'm migrating the application to another server with de ArcGIS Server 10.6. I have the same application point to the ArcGIS Server 10.6 and the PrintTask is not respecting the layers visibility, it is showing only the layers tha was originaly visible on the service (defined in the MXD that I used to publish the service). If I turn a layer on or off in the application it has no effect in the PrintTask result

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RodrigoFelga
New Contributor III

The solution is to check the option Allow per request modification of layer order and symbologyin ArcGIS Server Manager

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Rodrigo, 

Which version of the ArcGIS API for JavaScript are you using? Also, have you tried publishing the service using ArcGIS Pro, or only ArcMap?

0 Kudos
RodrigoFelga
New Contributor III

I'm using API version 4.5 but I'm making test without passing throug the API, I'm testing using the rest service of the printing tool. I published the service using ArcMap and I don't have ArcGIS Pro to test the publishing another way.

0 Kudos
RodrigoFelga
New Contributor III

The solution is to check the option Allow per request modification of layer order and symbologyin ArcGIS Server Manager