Print Token-Secured Service JS 3.10

Jump to solution
08-27-2014 06:35 PM
AlexeiB
Occasional Contributor

Hi There,

I'm trying to print a secured web service using the new JS 3.10.

In 3.9 I had a heck of a time with it and was able to get around the issue by appending a short-lived token to my service URLs which allowed the map to print. This solution however does not seem to work in 3.10.

Does anyone have any idea how to print a secured web service using JS 3.10?

Thank you,

Alex

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AlexeiB
Occasional Contributor

Well I solved it.

What I ended up doing was dynamically creating a new map that is the exact same map that the user sees but the only thing that changes is the fact I set the URL of my services to make sure they can be accessed via the print function. This was a big headache because in 3.9 I could simply add a token my map services and use that to print. But 3.10 did not pick up the new token URL that I set in my map and therefore had to make a brand new map on the fly.

Anyways, it works.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlexeiB
Occasional Contributor

Well I solved it.

What I ended up doing was dynamically creating a new map that is the exact same map that the user sees but the only thing that changes is the fact I set the URL of my services to make sure they can be accessed via the print function. This was a big headache because in 3.9 I could simply add a token my map services and use that to print. But 3.10 did not pick up the new token URL that I set in my map and therefore had to make a brand new map on the fly.

Anyways, it works.

0 Kudos