pop up stop working after server upgrade

Jump to solution
08-17-2022 02:07 PM
ShirleyYueLi
New Contributor III

We have an application developed with javascript api 4.4. It has a pop up from an identify task. We recently upgraded the server from 10.6 to 10.9.1 and it went well. But the pop up stops working. The query seems to be working but if you click on the map of the application, no pop up shows up. I'm not sure if it is the server configuration or the javascript  code issue. Any suggestion is appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

That field isn't in your results.

ReneRubalcava_0-1660790490268.png

It's Raster.ClassLabelA, not just ClassLabelA. I don't know if this is a server version difference or Pro publishing update thing, but this is what your results look like now. When you do this check if(clickLayerLabel.length > 0), clickLayerLabel is undefined and your popup never opens.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

Something might have changed on your server. The URL you are using to Identify only has a raster layer

https://mapsweb.lib.purdue.edu/arcgis/rest/services/Isee/USA_ALL_gS1021_Vertic_Properties/MapServer

It looks like you're checking for fields with "ClassText" in it, but those are not the fields you get from a raster layer.

0 Kudos
ShirleyYueLi
New Contributor III

Thank you for the quick response! The pop up checks for the fields with "ClassText" and if that is null, it will check for field "ClassLabelA' and show that in the pop up. The query returned 'ClassLabelA' but didn't show it in the pop up. It used to work when our arcgis server was at version 10.6. We converted the map service to arcgis pro runtime during the server upgrade. Will that cause the issue?

0 Kudos
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

That field isn't in your results.

ReneRubalcava_0-1660790490268.png

It's Raster.ClassLabelA, not just ClassLabelA. I don't know if this is a server version difference or Pro publishing update thing, but this is what your results look like now. When you do this check if(clickLayerLabel.length > 0), clickLayerLabel is undefined and your popup never opens.

ShirleyYueLi
New Contributor III

Thank you for pointing that out! That's why the popup doesn't load. I think it is caused by the runtime. I converted the services back to arcmap runtime and the popup opens. Thank you so much for your help!! We really appreciate it!

0 Kudos