Open an popup template from another pop-up template

Jump to solution
02-11-2019 05:12 AM
ShaikhRizuan
New Contributor III

Hi,

I want to open esri popup template from popup template on click of table data, Please find below image:

I want to show some charts related to feature layer, on click of table data as shown below:

Regards,

Shaikh Rizuan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Shaikh,

I do not have any code samples for your desired workflow but what is happening in your video you provided is that the feature has a click event that triggers a html element to be added to the app or an html element is set to visible. Not really anything to do with the maps popup.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Shaikh,

A popup is a singleton class for the map, meaning you can only have one popup visible.

0 Kudos
ShaikhRizuan
New Contributor III

Hi Robert,

Is there any other way around to get that kind of functionality, I want to implement in one of the widget of  WAB (2.6). I have attached  .gif file which i found in one of the ESRI link.

Sample App 

How can i achieve the above functionality?

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Shaikh,

I do not have any code samples for your desired workflow but what is happening in your video you provided is that the feature has a click event that triggers a html element to be added to the app or an html element is set to visible. Not really anything to do with the maps popup.