multiple ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer IdentifyTask

Jump to solution
06-04-2014 04:53 PM
ArowanaIndah
New Contributor III
Hi,
I'm using 'Display identify results in popup' sample and try to add 2 or 3 ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer. How do i configure the code so that the popup will show result of selected ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer.

Thank

<!DOCTYPE html>  <html>     <head>      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">      <!--The viewport meta tag is used to improve the presentation and behavior of the samples         on iOS devices-->      <meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1, maximum-scale=1,user-scalable=no">      <title>Identify with Popup</title>        <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://js.arcgis.com/3.9/js/esri/css/esri.css">      <style>        html, body, #map {          height:100%;          width:100%;          margin:0;          padding:0;        }      </style>        <script src="http://js.arcgis.com/3.9/"></script>      <script>        var map;          require([          "esri/map",          "esri/InfoTemplate",          "esri/layers/ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer",          "esri/symbols/SimpleFillSymbol",          "esri/symbols/SimpleLineSymbol",          "esri/tasks/IdentifyTask",          "esri/tasks/IdentifyParameters",          "esri/dijit/Popup",          "dojo/_base/array",          "esri/Color",          "dojo/dom-construct",          "dojo/domReady!"        ], function (          Map, InfoTemplate, ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer, SimpleFillSymbol,          SimpleLineSymbol, IdentifyTask, IdentifyParameters, Popup,          arrayUtils, Color, domConstruct        ) {            var identifyTask, identifyParams;            var popup = new Popup({            fillSymbol: new SimpleFillSymbol(SimpleFillSymbol.STYLE_SOLID,              new SimpleLineSymbol(SimpleLineSymbol.STYLE_SOLID,                new Color([255, 0, 0]), 2), new Color([255, 255, 0, 0.25]))          }, domConstruct.create("div"));            map = new Map("map", {            basemap: "satellite",            center: [-83.275, 42.573],            zoom: 18,            infoWindow: popup          });            map.on("load", mapReady);            var parcelsURL = "http://sampleserver3.arcgisonline.com/ArcGIS/rest/services/BloomfieldHillsMichigan/Parcels/MapServer";          map.addLayer(new ArcGISDynamicMapServiceLayer(parcelsURL,            { opacity: .55 }));            function mapReady () {            map.on("click", executeIdentifyTask);            //create identify tasks and setup parameters            identifyTask = new IdentifyTask(parcelsURL);              identifyParams = new IdentifyParameters();            identifyParams.tolerance = 3;            identifyParams.returnGeometry = true;            identifyParams.layerIds = [0, 2];            identifyParams.layerOption = IdentifyParameters.LAYER_OPTION_ALL;            identifyParams.width = map.width;            identifyParams.height = map.height;          }            function executeIdentifyTask (event) {            identifyParams.geometry = event.mapPoint;            identifyParams.mapExtent = map.extent;              var deferred = identifyTask              .execute(identifyParams)              .addCallback(function (response) {                // response is an array of identify result objects                // Let's return an array of features.                return arrayUtils.map(response, function (result) {                  var feature = result.feature;                  var layerName = result.layerName;                    feature.attributes.layerName = layerName;                  if (layerName === 'Tax Parcels') {                    var taxParcelTemplate = new InfoTemplate("",                      "${Postal Address} <br/> Owner of record: ${First Owner Name}");                    feature.setInfoTemplate(taxParcelTemplate);                  }                  else if (layerName === 'Building Footprints') {                    console.log(feature.attributes.PARCELID);                    var buildingFootprintTemplate = new InfoTemplate("",                      "Parcel ID: ${PARCELID}");                    feature.setInfoTemplate(buildingFootprintTemplate);                  }                  return feature;                });              });              // InfoWindow expects an array of features from each deferred            // object that you pass. If the response from the task execution            // above is not an array of features, then you need to add a callback            // like the one above to post-process the response and return an            // array of features.            map.infoWindow.setFeatures([deferred]);            map.infoWindow.show(event.mapPoint);          }        });      </script>    </head>        <body>      <div id="map"></div>    </body>    </html>
0 Kudos
12 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I'm using the 3.11 API and I've used this code with the services on 10.0 and 10.2 servers.

0 Kudos
SamYoung1
New Contributor

Hey  Ken, We need to do exactly this type of thing here. I tried to copy and run your solution but it comes across with no formatting. Found an earlier sample that threw a css error. I recognize the last time you touched this was six months ago but is there any way I can get a functional copy. Thanks.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I've updated the formatting with it, although I don't know why it was stripped from the original reply.

0 Kudos