Loading a grid from a buffer graphics

Jump to solution
04-29-2015 04:41 AM
IbrahimHussein
Occasional Contributor

Hey guys,

I am trying to buffer a zone, and put the results of that buffer onto a grid. I was able to buffer and do the query, but I cant seem to load the grid with the results.

Edit fiddle - JSFiddle  on line 497 is where I call the function to populate the grid.

499 -

var data = array.map(feat.features, function(feature) {

feat is a variable with the results. doing a console log on the feat.features shows the results, so I know its passing thru.

lines 510,511 is where I set the results onto the grid, but nothing shows up.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ibrahim,

It looks like you are trying to implement different types of Grids (i.e. "dgrid/OnDemandGrid", "dojox/grid/DataGrid").  I would recommend selecting one of these and working with that.  Here is an example that has the functionality you are looking for using the "dojox/grid/DataGrid" module.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ibrahim,

It looks like you are trying to implement different types of Grids (i.e. "dgrid/OnDemandGrid", "dojox/grid/DataGrid").  I would recommend selecting one of these and working with that.  Here is an example that has the functionality you are looking for using the "dojox/grid/DataGrid" module.

IbrahimHussein
Occasional Contributor

Hey Jake,

Thanks ill take a look.

edit - went with the datagrid route and ditched ondemandgrid route. works great, thanks again jake.

0 Kudos