I have facing Issue for Picture marker symbol on other machine, When I click on map then Popup template is open but at that location Picture marker symbol not showing

09-25-2019 11:54 PM
ImranMullani
New Contributor

var pictureMarkerSymbol = new PictureMarkerSymbol('../images/GoogleMaps/' + jsonObj[0].Table.Color + 'Diamond.png', 20, 20);

graphic = new Graphic({
geometry: point, // Add the geometry created in step 4
symbol: pictureMarkerSymbol, // Add the symbol created in step 5
popupTemplate :popupTemplate
});

view.graphics.add(graphic);

You can understand the issue from image showing popup but no picture marker symbol showing but my machine it showing and other any machine it not showing

It should Display like this on other machine.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BenElan
Esri Contributor

Where are you hosting the app to be accessed on other machines? If you are copying the files themselves you also need to copy over the picture being used for the marker. Are you getting an errors in the console?

0 Kudos
ImranMullani
New Contributor

No any error in console. Images are already there. This is working with my machine with hosting URL but not for other machin. You can check both Image url is same.

0 Kudos
mgeorge
Esri Contributor

Hi Imra Shaheen‌ this sounds like the Intel graphics bug. Does the affected machine have an Intel chip with integrated graphics (HD3000/4000)? See this thread for more information https://community.esri.com/thread/237519-sketch-and-measurement-graphics-not-showing-up-after-412-up...

We've installed a workaround for 4.13. Can you try out /next and see if you still see the issue?

GitHub - Esri/feedback-js-api-next: Try out the next release of the ArcGIS API for JavaScript and sh... 

0 Kudos