hyperlinks in featureTable

09-22-2021 01:45 PM
ChrisBoland
New Contributor II

I am pulling a GeoJSONLayer into an ArcGIS JS API v4.20 map that has 3 URL fields.  These fields display correctly in the popup as hyperlinks, but in the associated featureTable, they are displaying at strings of text.  Is there a way to configure these fields to display a hyperlink instead of the text?

3 Replies
IhabHassan
Esri Contributor

Hey @ChrisBoland 
I tried to see if there is a way to configure the table to apply a format for a column, doesn't look like there is..

Regards
Ihab
0 Kudos
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor

@ChrisBoland 

We are looking into this issue with the URLs and hope to have it addressed in the near future. As for the formatting, this is something that we know is needed and are also currently trying to figure out the best approach to make this the most efficient way across our API. We do have the intl module which does help with some formatting concerns. But I believe what you are referring to is a straightforward way to access the fields and set specific formatting directly on them within the widget in which we don't have a direct way using the API to do that on the table field itself.

0 Kudos
ChrisBoland
New Contributor II

@HeatherGonzago 

Yes, you are correct.  I'm trying to apply the formatting to the field itself from within the widget.

0 Kudos