how to add graphics to selected object in data grid.

Jump to solution
07-26-2018 11:21 AM
Rocky_
by
Occasional Contributor

How to add a graphics to selected object...So after performing query task, when we click on any record in grid it highlights that specific record on map with specific color..

i tried this with using 

popup: {
highlightEnabled: true,
dockEnabled: true,
dockOptions: {
position: "top-right",
breakpoint: true
}
}

refering sample
https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/sample-code/sandbox/index.html?sample=highlight-feat...

am expecting the graphics like below image..

sample

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Rocky_
by
Occasional Contributor

I can understand Sir, but you are the most known person to me who having enough knowledge in ArcGIS Javascript.

No any other person knows this much. I think these are less complicated issues for you as compare me or any other person...Can you please help me with only 2-3 issues. 

3D SCENE

Trying to Improve 3D scene which displays all vertical pipes in 3D view.  I am usingFieldINVERT-ELEVATION and PrimitiveCylinder. Trying to display all vertical pipes layers in 3D view. Able to display but it’s not displaying according to INVERT-ELEVATION field right now. So I set manual height and depth to these vertical pipes.

SWITCH FOR 3D & 2D

Is it possible to add a function to switch 2D to 3D view and vice-versa

Cause in this application I am only trying to display vertical pipes in 3D view horizontal pipes are only in 2D view.

0 Kudos
Rocky_
by
Occasional Contributor

ok I'll create new question task. please take a look.. I'll tag you in it.

Thanks

0 Kudos