Graphics layer not displaying in IE10

01-09-2017 11:18 AM
deleted-user-gqr_hXrLM2-m
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have recently created an application using the ArcGIS API for JavaScript. The application contains a geocoding functionality in which a point graphic is supposed to display showing the matching address. This is what the working result looks like in Google Chrome:

However, when the application is being used in IE 10, the point graphic does not show up upon successful completion of the geocoding operation (a match score of greater than 80). Here is what it looks like after geocoding in IE 10:

I have used the 'SimpleMarkerSymbol' to create the marker symbol for the 'Graphic' that is returned from the geocoding operation. Is this some sort of known issue that occurs when using graphics in IE? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

-Jacob

0 Kudos
4 Replies
TimWitt2
MVP Alum

Is there any error in your developer console?

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Tim,

Thanks so much for your reply. There do not seem to be any errors in the console.

-Jacob

0 Kudos
JayJohnson2
Occasional Contributor

IE 10 will default to Compatibility View for intranet sites.  You can turn this off using a checkbox in Compatibility View Settings.  Then the page will appear as it should in IE 10.

New Contributor II

Jay,

Thanks so much for your reply. I went into 'Tools'>'Compatibility View Settings' and turned off the check box next to 'Display intranet sites in Compatibility View'. I then went back and tried the geocoding operation again and the point graphic still does not show up. There were no errors in the console, and I tried restarting my browser and even clearing my browser cache.

-Jacob

0 Kudos