Get Layout Templates Info Error Unable to execute operation

Jump to solution
01-27-2022 10:02 AM
naveenbesri
Occasional Contributor

Hi All,

As per our requirement we have created custom templates and generated new  custom print service. its running perfectly fine on development environment. after deploying into staging the print service is not working and throwing an exception  

Get Layout Templates Info Error Unable to execute operation

Could anyone please help me out on this.

Thanks,

Naveen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Hmm, does this error occur in the app, or when directly accessing the print service from the REST endpoint?

I would make sure the REST endpoint is accessible and works first (test it with some test data). Then check the network traffic when the app loads to ensure that all the resources are accessible.

If the print service is publicly accessible, I could do some testing from my side if you can share a link to it (either here or in a private message). It's difficult to troubleshoot further without more information or a test-app.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Noah-Sager
Esri Regular Contributor

Hmm, does this error occur in the app, or when directly accessing the print service from the REST endpoint?

I would make sure the REST endpoint is accessible and works first (test it with some test data). Then check the network traffic when the app loads to ensure that all the resources are accessible.

If the print service is publicly accessible, I could do some testing from my side if you can share a link to it (either here or in a private message). It's difficult to troubleshoot further without more information or a test-app.

naveenbesri
Occasional Contributor

Hi Noah,

Sorry for the late reply. there is some issue in the ArcGIS 10.8 version with the printing service we need to install patch for arcgis server and issue is resolved now.

0 Kudos