FeatureForm editing not working properly in 4.22

Jump to solution
01-31-2022 06:49 AM
MarkosK
New Contributor II

FeatureForm does not work properly when editing esriTypeDouble field. whwn I try to edit a cost field with two decimal places, if the decimal is 01...09 it is not working properly.

200.50 works but not 200.01

Please see a code pen sample.

https://codepen.io/markoskifle/pen/yLMgaKm?editors=1000

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor

Hi, this appears to be a result of a change we made in 4.21 that unfortunately caused this regression. We've created a bug for this and should hopefully have this addressed for the next release.

We'll keep you posted once this happens.

Thanks for letting us know. In the meantime, it is still possible to get the correct value to enter via copy/paste. I realize that this is not the easiest and most feasible approach, but hopefully it can at least get the data added as needed for the time-being.

Heather

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor

Hi, this appears to be a result of a change we made in 4.21 that unfortunately caused this regression. We've created a bug for this and should hopefully have this addressed for the next release.

We'll keep you posted once this happens.

Thanks for letting us know. In the meantime, it is still possible to get the correct value to enter via copy/paste. I realize that this is not the easiest and most feasible approach, but hopefully it can at least get the data added as needed for the time-being.

Heather

0 Kudos
MarkosK
New Contributor II

Hi Heather,

This issue has not been addressed in 4.23

0 Kudos
HeatherGonzago
Esri Contributor

Hi, thanks for letting us know. We will do our best to get this addressed soon (meaning before the next release). I will keep you abreast of when this happens. 

Thanks,

Heather

0 Kudos