Election Result 10.1 Info boxes in bottom panel not showing

Jump to solution
11-03-2014 09:57 AM
DuaneTreadon
Occasional Contributor

I've been working on configuring the Election Result app for tomorrow's elections.  I have all my features set up in our geo-database for all the races.  The app has been published to our web server and it is consuming the map service correctly.  The issue is that only three of the info boxers are showing up on the bottom panel.  I only have US Senate, 8th Congresional District and the Voter Turnout box showing at the bottom.  When I click on other races for state offices the info box shows up in the map but not in the bottom panel.  If you watch real close you can see where the info boxes show for a split second in the bottom panel but then disappear leaving only the three mentioned ones. 

Any ideas on what I need to look for?

Link to beta app Thomasville/Thomas County Election Results

Thanks,

JT

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DuaneTreadon
Occasional Contributor

Okay,  I figured out my error.  I had a naming issue for Precinct Name field.  After correcting that the info boxes appeared in the bottom panel. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DuaneTreadon
Occasional Contributor

As FYI the data fields have been cleared in perpetration for the elections.  So the info boxes will show candidates but no vote count data.  The bar graph is not causing any problems when populated with vote data, just need the info boxers to appear in the bottom panel.

0 Kudos
DuaneTreadon
Occasional Contributor

Okay,  I figured out my error.  I had a naming issue for Precinct Name field.  After correcting that the info boxes appeared in the bottom panel. 

0 Kudos