Clustering in 4.x

10-08-2018 10:50 PM
irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

I want to create point clustering in the latest argis javascript but i dont find any examples related to the 4.x version yet there are many for the 3.x versions can someone help me out?

Tags (1)
6 Replies
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

Clustering is not yet supported in 4x. Work is in progress, thanks!

irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

so can u tell me how can i add clusters on feature layer on 3.x

0 Kudos
ReneRubalcava
Frequent Contributor

Here is a sample of how to do clustering in 3x.

Basic clustering | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.26 

It can also be done in Online and opening the layer or webmap with 3x.

irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your response, actually i already tried this example when i put my Url in serviceUrl the code display the layer but not in cluster form, i have no idea why this is happening !! kindly guide me how can i show my Url in the form of clusters.

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Does your layer meet the following requirements:

• Point data in FeatureLayer (from service or FeatureCollection) and CSVLayer.
  • The map must have a spatial reference of Web Mercator or WGS84.
  • If the layer contains more than 50,000 features, then only the first 50,000 will be clustered.
  • A FeatureLayer created from a service URL must point to a service that supports pagination (ArcGIS Server version 10.3.1 or higher).
  • When editing is initiated with the Editor widget, then feature reduction is disabled until the Editor widget is destroyed.
  • Feature reduction is disabled when the layer has one of the following renderers: HeatmapRenderer, BlendRenderer, TemporalRenderer, or ScaleDependentRenderer.
irtizahussain
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Ken Buja‌ i'll try this

0 Kudos