Change Color of Content pane window in Accordion

Jump to solution
07-26-2018 09:10 AM
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

I have been scouring the dojo sites, css sites, etc.  I cannot find out where to set the text color properties of the Accordion Title text as seen in the image.

I cannot seem to find where to set the Title of the Content Pane????

Thoughts?

<div data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.ContentPane" data-dojo-props="region:'left'" class="shadow" id="leftPane">
     <div id="IDAccordionPane" data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.AccordionContainer" style="color:black;">
          <!-- 1st PANEL -->
          <div id="idLayers" data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.ContentPane" data-dojo-props="title:'Legend'" >
               <div data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" data-dojo-props="title:'Natural Disasters'">
          </div>
          </div>
          <!-- 2nd PANEL -->
          <div id="idLegend" data-dojo-type="dijit.layout.ContentPane" data-dojo-props="title:'Tools'" style="color:black;">
          </div>

// snip‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you use the Developer Tools, you can examine each element and the css rules that affect it. You can also modify the rules to see how it looks. You can override the .claro .dijitAccordionTitle color rule to change the text color in the closed tabs. To change the text color of the selected tab, you also have to override the .dijitAccordionInnerContainerSelected rule.

Here's an example: JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

If you use the Developer Tools, you can examine each element and the css rules that affect it. You can also modify the rules to see how it looks. You can override the .claro .dijitAccordionTitle color rule to change the text color in the closed tabs. To change the text color of the selected tab, you also have to override the .dijitAccordionInnerContainerSelected rule.

Here's an example: JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging 

jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

Thanks....tried it with the "nihilo" and does not seem to work but have it working in the "claro"

0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor

You have to change all references to claro to nihilo

JS Bin - Collaborative JavaScript Debugging 

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

Yea tried that...maybe missed one or two...figured it would work that way...

I simply switched to Claro and changed the references...

0 Kudos