Occasional Contributor III

Hi want to change color and size of vertex of polygon

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rajni,

No one is answering because this is not something that you can do currently in the API. As Egge-Jan states the vertices symbol is controlled inside the API and no property is provided to change it.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Egge-Jan_Pollé
MVP Regular Contributor

Hi rajni sharma,

This is the same question as the one you posted last week, isn't it? Change Style of vertices points 

You are referring to the vertices of polylines or polygons drawn with the Editor widget, I guess? Editor widget with configurations | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.14 

Hmmm. I suppose this color and size is defined somewhere deep down in the underlying CSS. Would not know how to change it. Sorry 🙂

But then, why would you want to change these? It is a nice piece of UI/UX, well designed and well implemented. I would leave it as-is if I were you...

Hope you will find an answer to your question.

BR,

Egge-Jan

0 Kudos
rsharma

Hi Egge,

Yes you are right i have already posted the same question twice but no answer received from anyone. I want to change the color and size because its the demand of my project.

I am not using any editor widget, instead i am creating my own symbol of polygon like below:

function createSymbol(color, style, width, outlineColor) {
          return {
            type: "simple-fill",
            style: style,
            color: color,
            outline: {
              color: outlineColor,
              width: width,
              style: "dash"
            }
          };
        }//End createSymbol

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Rajni,

No one is answering because this is not something that you can do currently in the API. As Egge-Jan states the vertices symbol is controlled inside the API and no property is provided to change it.

rsharma

ok sir

0 Kudos
MarkoPolo
New Contributor II

Well that is just poor API design isn't it. What a joke. 

0 Kudos