AGSJS TOC

Jump to solution
05-13-2016 07:22 AM
AshleyPeters
Occasional Contributor III

I am using this TOC in my maps. As of yesterday, they are not working. Looking at the links, they are throwing a 404 error. Is anyone else having this problem? Did you find a resolution?

Thanks in advance!

Ashley

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ashley,

It seems like the http://gmaps-utility-gis.googlecode.com/svn/tags/agsjs/ is broken.

Google Code was launched in 2006, with the goal of making it easier to collaborate with others on open-source software. It offered Subversion, Mercurial, and Git source code hosting. It soon expanded to offer wikis, downloads, and even issue tracking.

But alas, in 2015 Google bid farewell to the service, which had since been eclipsed by other, richer open-source project hosting providers.

I have been waiting for this to happen. Your current option is reference the agsjs library locally on your machine. If you never downloaded the code then Let me know and I provide it.

View solution in original post

9 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Ashley,

It seems like the http://gmaps-utility-gis.googlecode.com/svn/tags/agsjs/ is broken.

Google Code was launched in 2006, with the goal of making it easier to collaborate with others on open-source software. It offered Subversion, Mercurial, and Git source code hosting. It soon expanded to offer wikis, downloads, and even issue tracking.

But alas, in 2015 Google bid farewell to the service, which had since been eclipsed by other, richer open-source project hosting providers.

I have been waiting for this to happen. Your current option is reference the agsjs library locally on your machine. If you never downloaded the code then Let me know and I provide it.

AshleyPeters

Robert,

If you could pass that along, it would be great. Thanks!

Ashley

0 Kudos
AshleyPeters

Actually Robert, I just found my copy of the build. I've got everything back up and running as it should be. Thanks!

0 Kudos
ThomasHynes
New Contributor III

We had the same issue and I would really appreciate a copy of the code

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Thomas,

Sure find it attached.

0 Kudos
ThomasHynes
New Contributor III

Robert,

Thanks for the quick reply. If it is in a .zip, it won't come through our

SPAM filter. Do you have a dropbox? or just change the .zip to _zip

Thanks

Thomas Hynes

GIS Programmer / Analyst

Ulster County Information Services

Phone: (845) 334-5396

Email: thyn@co.ulster.ny.us

"Robert Scheitlin, GISP" <geonet@esri.com>

05/16/2016 03:18 PM

Please respond to

jive-652309591-7pw-2-d1q5@mail.geonet.esri.com

To

Thomas Hynes <thyn@co.ulster.ny.us>

cc

Subject

Re: - AGSJS TOC

GeoNet

AGSJS TOC

reply from Robert Scheitlin, GISP in ArcGIS API for JavaScript - View the

full discussion

Thomas,

Sure find it attached.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on

GeoNet

Start a new discussion in ArcGIS API for JavaScript by email or at GeoNet

Following AGSJS TOC in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by GeoNet because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from GeoNet, or adjust email frequency in

your email preferences

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Thomas,

As GeoNet has nothing to do with your spam filter you should be ok. You just need to open my reply (you will not see the attachment inside the GeoNet inbox, you have to actually double click the reply to open it then the attachment will show).

0 Kudos
ThomasHynes
New Contributor III

Got it Thanks

0 Kudos
JoshVan_Kylen
New Contributor III

I agree,

Host as many dependencies locally as possible.  Do not rely on Google, Esri, or anyone else to always have resources available.

0 Kudos