4.11 Zoom Extent Issue

Jump to solution
04-11-2019 10:45 AM
JeremyLuymes
New Contributor III

Is anyone else having issues with zooming into an area in 4.11? I tested the exact same app in 4.10 and 4.11 and I can only zoom in to the extent below. Previous was able to zoom until a house filled most of the screen. Have tried this with a few different apps so I don't think it's a code issue. Is this a known bug? It happens when you switch to a vector basemap in the Javascript samples as well.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there, 

We are aware of this issue at 4.11 and will be fixed in the next release. In meantime, if you need a workaround, you can set the view.constraints' lod after the view is loaded.  

view.when().then(() => {   view.constraints = { ...view.constraints, lods: [] }; // specify lods });

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JeremyLuymes
New Contributor III

I was looking at https://developers.arcgis.com/javascript/latest/sample-code/sandbox/index.html?sample=intro-mapview and changing the basemap code to:

var map = new Map({
  basemap: "gray-vector"
});
‍‍‍
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Jeremy,

I do see the issue with gray-vector. if you use topo-vector it is not an issue though. This is something you need to call tech support about and log a bug.

0 Kudos
UndralBatsukh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi there, 

We are aware of this issue at 4.11 and will be fixed in the next release. In meantime, if you need a workaround, you can set the view.constraints' lod after the view is loaded.  

view.when().then(() => {   view.constraints = { ...view.constraints, lods: [] }; // specify lods });