AttributeInspector : formItemsOrder has no effect (Flex API for Flex 2.5)

Jump to solution
08-02-2012 04:04 AM
Mohammed_YassineAYACHE
New Contributor III
Hello everybody,

I'm using this method to show attributes of the selected item on the map :

protected function addAttribInspector():void             {                 attrInsp = new AttributeInspector([mainMap.getLayer('fLayer') as FeatureLayer]);                 attrInsp.formItemsOrder = FormItemsOrder.NONE;                 attrInsp.percentWidth = 100;                 attrInsp.percentHeight = 100;                                  infoBC.removeAllElements();                 infoBC.addElement(attrInsp);                              }                 

the feature layer is defined as follows :

<esri:FeatureLayer id="fLayer"                            mode="selection"                            outFields="*"                            selectionComplete="myFeatureLayer_selectionCompleteHandler(event)"                            selectionColor="#FF0000"                            fault="fLayer_faultHandler(event)"                            graphicAdd="fLayer_graphicAddHandler(event)"                            />         

I want that fields appear in the same order as defined in the server, but I get them ordered alphabetically. I tried all possible values of the attribute formItemsOrder but no effect !
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SarthakDatt
Occasional Contributor III
Hey Mohammed,

Yes this is a bug in the 2.5 version. It was fixed in 3.0 version. Also, the property has been renamed from 'formItemsOrder' to 'formFieldsOrder': http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/flex-api/apiref/com/esri/ags/components/AttributeInspector.html#...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SarthakDatt
Occasional Contributor III
Hey Mohammed,

Yes this is a bug in the 2.5 version. It was fixed in 3.0 version. Also, the property has been renamed from 'formItemsOrder' to 'formFieldsOrder': http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/flex-api/apiref/com/esri/ags/components/AttributeInspector.html#...
0 Kudos
Mohammed_YassineAYACHE
New Contributor III
Thanks Sarthak, I will try to upgrade to the 3.0 version.
0 Kudos
NickG
by
New Contributor II
I don't know if this issue ever went away, but it's back in 3.5 (at least for me).
0 Kudos