Where can I download the P6 EPPM Integration Geoprocessing tool from IMGIS?

Jump to solution
11-01-2020 06:49 PM
NickMiller2
Occasional Contributor

P6‌

Hi there, I saw the P6 EPPM Integration GP demonstrated at IMGIS last week. Where can I download this tool from? See https://imgis2020.esri.com/live-stream/19752776/Location-Enabling-Project-Collaboration-and-Manageme... 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
David
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Last year we created a standard workflow that quickly and easily synchronizes schedule data that is tied to GIS data. We have released the open-source Schedule Sync ArcGIS Pro Toolbox which enables this synchronization workflow. Included in the toolbox are tools for the syncing of schedules in a wide variety of formats. The Sync ArcGIS Pro Toolbox is compatible with the outputs from the most common scheduling platforms including Oracle Primavera Cloud, P6 Professional, P6 EPPM, Microsoft Project, Asta Powerproject, InEight, and any scheduling platform that can export CSV, Excel, or P6 XML files.

5-minute video: Construction Schedule Integration with GIS

If using ArcGIS GeoBIM, there is a similar way to integrate schedules as well. Introduction to Schedules in ArcGIS GeoBIM

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
David
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Thanks for attending the conference and for watching our session on integrating project schedules. In the current version of the this tool, it is not available for download. It was developed by our Professional Services team who continually improves the tool and would need to meet with you and your P6 users to make sure it can be used with your current P6 configuration. If you are interested in having that meeting, then you can reach out to your account manager or email AEC_Consulting@esri.com 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
GretaRobisonUlteig
New Contributor

Is there any update on if this tool is downloadable yet? 

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to know too?  Also, is it possible to set it up to run on ArcGIS Online Notebooks as a scheduled task?

0 Kudos
David
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Last year we created a standard workflow that quickly and easily synchronizes schedule data that is tied to GIS data. We have released the open-source Schedule Sync ArcGIS Pro Toolbox which enables this synchronization workflow. Included in the toolbox are tools for the syncing of schedules in a wide variety of formats. The Sync ArcGIS Pro Toolbox is compatible with the outputs from the most common scheduling platforms including Oracle Primavera Cloud, P6 Professional, P6 EPPM, Microsoft Project, Asta Powerproject, InEight, and any scheduling platform that can export CSV, Excel, or P6 XML files.

5-minute video: Construction Schedule Integration with GIS

If using ArcGIS GeoBIM, there is a similar way to integrate schedules as well. Introduction to Schedules in ArcGIS GeoBIM

0 Kudos