SOS problem in adding a geoprocessing custom widget.

05-14-2020 08:49 AM
MedMZOURI
New Contributor III

Hello guys please I have a problem in adding a geoprocessing custom widget..I only have arcgis online and arcgis server installed ..I don't have portal for arcgis..I shared this geoprocessing service and I can see it in my localhost gis server...I can even select it to be added as a custom widget in web appbuilder..but when I select it and click on "next" I got this message "choose a geoprecessing task" 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
MichelleBrake
New Contributor III

It sounds like you have created the geoprocessing service on your GIS Server but haven't registered that with you ArcGIS Online. Instead of using the option to add from ArcGIS Online, have you tried inputting the geoprocessing service rest endpoint URL instead? From your first picture it would be choosing the 'URL de service' option instead of 'ArcGIS Online.

If that doesn't help I would recommend posting your question to the Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS community to help get more eyes on your question. This group is for the product Admin Tools by GEO Jobe. 

Thanks,

Michelle
geojobe.com

MedMZOURI
New Contributor III

Thank you so much Michelle I appreciate your help..actually I tried to use the geoprocessing service url but I got the same problem (maybe because of localhost in the url) because when I tried another url for example this(

0 Kudos
MedMZOURI
New Contributor III

can you tell me how to register my geoprocessing service?

0 Kudos
MichelleBrake
New Contributor III

The local host URL is definitely part of the problem. If you are doing this work on the same machine than the local host shouldn't be an issue. But if you are trying to access it from another machine you'll need the web adaptor fully configured and your domain. Here is the documentation on configuring the ArcGIS Web Adaptor.

For registering the geoprocessing service you'll add items from the web following the documentation here: Add Items. This will still require your web adaptor and domain to be configured. 

Thanks,

Michelle
geojobe.com

MedMZOURI
New Contributor III

Thank you Michelle for your time

0 Kudos