AGOL for non-esri users

05-06-2018 11:29 PM
AndyBills
New Contributor III

Hi,

How can my clients that are non-Esri users access my AGOL maps please? I would like to invite them to view the maps and data I have created. I have set up a specific group for my client and intend to invite specific people to this.

Many thanks

Andy

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus
AndyBills
New Contributor III

Dan! Thank you!

Ok - it seems that I need to invite clients to My Organization. However, this is not allowed as I think I typically just want clients to ‘View’ the maps. It seems I only have the capacity of two level 2 members I can invite, instead of level 1 users.

I’m not sure where I go from here; purchase some credits to give me level 1 capacity?. Ideally, I'd like say 10 x level 1 users. No idea what that would cost.

Thanks again Dan, much appreciated.

Andy

0 Kudos
AnthonyRyanEQL
Occasional Contributor III

Andy,

Last time I checked they are $140/L1/annum. Can’t remember if they have to purchased in blocks of 5 or 10.

good luck with this

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

There is no minimum to the amount of named users you have to acquire. You can invite the users to your organization, if they will participate in a group with editor privileges, they will have to be of level 2, if they will only view the data, they can be of level 1.  

AndyBills
New Contributor III

Thank you Xander.

AndyBills
New Contributor III

Thanks Anthony,

Yes - you're correct - AUD$140 each (for 1-99).

0 Kudos