Responsive and Augmented Geovisualization of Large Point Clouds

10-14-2016 01:39 AM
EurecatBigDataAnalytics
New Contributor

Hi all,

I am involved in a project related to Responsive and Augmented Geovisualization of Large Point Clouds.

This project focuses on the visualization of geospatial data (geovisualization). It assembles a number of approaches, in order to implement two main objetives:
- The responsive visualization of a large number of point data.
- Augmenting the geospatial content by providing another attribute, and/or by adding the time dimension (3-4D). This augmented content could also include the display of subjective information, based on a user interest model.

We have several dataset in Cluster nodes - Hadoop - and in the first stage I need to extract new datasets from the raw data through Spatial Hive. So to achieve this aim anyone can share a opinion about tools can be applied? I am trying the ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.1 but I am not sure the way of include this cluster data in ArcGIS Online in webscenesm  etc. So the idea is visualize datasets in 3D in function of attributes or time. And include a user interest model, which means that the users can interact, query or add registers based on their user model interest.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Francisco

0 Kudos
0 Replies