3D layer isnt rendering in Scene View AGO

01-21-2021 01:54 PM
msa4012
New Contributor III

Hi,

I was able to publish my ArcGIS Pro project to Web Scene, but the 3D Building footprint layer isnt draiing in the Scene Viewer. I do see the layer listed, and able to change the Symbology but cannot get the layer to draw on the map. I followed the steps mentioned here:

Authoring 3D Layers and Creating Web Scenes in ArcGIS Online (esri.com)

0 Kudos
26 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Can you share the zipped gdb?

0 Kudos
msa4012
New Contributor III

Please find it attached here:

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

I was able to publish from the hosted feature layer generated from the zipped gdb. https://www.arcgis.com/home/webscene/viewer.html?layers=ce5d13048fba41809f2b0c0a326e35e2

If you are still having issues I think you should contact support. but trial or developer setups do not support publishing multipatch hosted feature layers.

0 Kudos
msa4012
New Contributor III

Appreciate you spending your time on this. Will look into the license part. Thanks again!

0 Kudos
msa4012
New Contributor III

Hi,

Not sure why, but I was able to publish the Multipatch layer after converting it into a 3DObject Scene layer Package.

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

This wont publish a multipatch feature layer but will create a 3D Object scene layer from the SLPK.

0 Kudos
msa4012
New Contributor III

Yes, that makes sense. Even the ESRI support tech wasn't sure why I wasn't able to publish Multipatch directly. We have enterprise license so it shouldn't be an issue. At least now we know of a workaround if there's a need.

0 Kudos