What is the SINGLE pain point for you regarding ArcGIS Pro performance?

Poll created by tpcolson Champion on Dec 11, 2019

What is the single-most thing that hurts your workflow regarding ArcGIS Pro Performance? A common theme in GN is "Pro is slow". But what is it slow at? There are hundreds of user stories, but what's the trend? I really wanted to check all of them, but from my view, data management is the pressure point, and if I had two votes, I'd pick GP tools, which, given the amount of time it takes a GP tool to open, are universally slower than ArcMap. I suspect the results will show no trend, which in itself would be a revealing statistic. 

I have a suspicion

This type of poll really is more appropriate in Survature - See What Matters , wonder if ESRI has an account with them? 

42 total votes You cannot vote on this poll
  • Every single thing in ArcGIS Pro is slower when compared to ArcMap
  • Most things in Pro are slower, things that aren't are about equal performance with ArcMap
  • Pro and ArcMap are about equal performance, but it's different things in either one that are slower. They're about the same, really....
  • Every single thing in ArcGIS Pro is faster when compared to ArcMap
  • Editing SDE data is slower in Pro when compared to ArcMap
  • Editing Feature Service (AGOL, PTL) data is slower in Pro when compared to ArcMap
  • Geoproccessing tools are slower in Pro when compared to ArcMap
  • Cartography (Labeling, symbolizing, publishing) is slower in Pro when compared to ArcMap
  • Data Management is slower in Pro when compared to ArcMap
  • The User Interface (UI....speed of windows, more or less clicks) is slower in Pro when compared to ArcMap