Old-timer quiz - functionality we miss from older software versions (humor)

Poll created by cdspatial Champion on Aug 3, 2016

No, the poll is not about Multiple Layouts, as some may have expected from the title. 

Instead, look at the image below and pick the best answer from the poll based on your knowledge of the software. The further down you get, the more likely you are an old-time ESRI user.  And for those newer folks, there is a real function that used to be built into the software that would bring up this image (it's not just an image brought in by the user).

1458182519577.jpg

153 total votes You cannot vote on this poll
  • After looking at the image, I have no idea who the image is of and how this relates to ESRI GIS.
  • I recognize the person, but don't recognize the GIS software version.
  • I recognize the software version, but don't know how to access the image using it.
  • I recognize the software version and the person, but don't know how to access the image using the software
  • I've accessed this built-in image using the undocumented functionality in ArcGIS 8.x and/or 9.x.
  • I 've accessed this built-in image using the undocumented functionality in ArcView 3.x.
  • I know some of the folks at ESRI who developed/propagated this functionality through the many versions it was available.