Some of the participants are having problem during signing-in at ArcGIS for their practice. Please follow the rules written below and
you will not have that problem:
- First of all check your web browser, because in ArcGIS online, you need to use a fairly new version of a standard web browser, such as
Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or IE.
- Clear the Cookies and Temporary Internet files and then Refresh your browser and try again.
- For typing your USERNAME be sure that username is first part of your email but not more than 16 characters before the “@” sign and all are completely in lowercase with "_analyze".
- If you do not have 16 characters in your email then just use everything before the “@” sign with "_analyze"
Please do not include the "@" sign.
- For example: If your email registered in this course is dr_firstname_lastname@some_email.com
Then your username is: dr_firstname_las _analyze
- If you still have trouble logging in, then email to email@example.com