Following the MUG tradition, we will have our ESRI Mining User Group (MUG) meeting during the User Conference in San Diego. We will meet on Sunday, 13 July 2014, 2:00pm, following a rather important sporting event, so long as it doesn't go into overtime - in which case we will start late! :-)
- MUG: Welcome and Introduction: 20 min
• What is MUG
• MUG survey
– ArcGIS Ideas for Mining 30 min
– Spatial Dimension presentation (Brian Greening) 15 min
– acQuire ArcGIS Add-In / Interoperability Improvements (Federico Arbodela) 15 min
– DigitalGlobe presentation (Pierre Izard) 15 min
– GIS on McEwen Mining (Mimi Friberg, McEwen Mining) 20 min
– The U.S. National Geologic Map Database -- serving industry and the public since 1996 (David Soller, USGS) 20 min
– 3D Mapping Big Data 3D Elevation With ArcGIS (David Triggs, Minara Resources) 20 min
– Wrap up and next steps 10 min
– MUG Social, at our traditional spot
With thanks to Satial Dimension, Digital Globe and acQuire for the sponsorship.
Remind as well that all day Thursday (July, 17th) we have the Mining / Geoscience talks in Room 31A.