Year-end is here and that means this is a great time to revisit all the Top things we’ve shared in 2018. We spent some time going through all the goodies we’ve shared over the past 12 months. These articles give insight as to what some of the challenges our users are facing and what topics are important to the GIS community at large. So, what topics were on your mind in 2018 and what do you think will be hot in 2019?
So, what were the Hottest Topics that we covered on the GEO Jobe blog in 2018? Below you’ll find a list of the articles that received the most interest and attention from our website visitors. Professionals sought out information on such hot topics as open data, UAV technology, vector tiles, and migrating to ArcGIS Pro.
- ArcGIS Open Data / ArcGIS Hub is used by many thousands of government organizations around the world, providing an easy and efficient platform for public data sharing and exploration. We explored Hub, the requirements, and shared tips.
- Have you made the jump and started using ArcGIS Pro in your daily work?
- Admin Tools continues to be a Top application in the ArcGIS Marketplace. In October of 2018 we released a pretty big update to V1.3
- We’ve turned to cutting-edge hardware and software solutions to take to the sky and support some of our existing clients (and new ones) with imagery & analysis derived from UAV (drone) data acquisition. Here we share examples & results
- Vector Tile maps were all the rage in 2018 and now you have no reason not to create your own, custom styles.
- and more!
Check out the entire list and more details of these hot blog topics... oh, and happy new year!!