Here we are in early September. Have you migrated to 10.5 or moved to ArcGIS Pro yet? With this in mind, have you started planning for Esri DevSummit yet? Be sure to circle March 6-9, 2018 on your calendar and consider some of the opportunities that await you and your dev team.
Get Ready for DevSummit 2018
If you’re a geospatial developer – or aspire to be one – the 2018 Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit) Palm Springs is a can’t-miss event. The event takes place March 6-9, 2018 and offers a unique opportunity to engage one-on-one with leading geo developers, who are building the most advanced tools and technology available from Esri.
What you can expect at DevSummit:
- Be first to adopt, first to develop, and first to market after getting hands-on training with new SDKs, APIs, and app builders for creating advanced geospatial apps—powered by The Science of Where.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and learn from industry thought leaders within the global developer community.
- Discover ways to better leverage your GIS investment, and test-drive ArcGIS on a variety of devices.
- Streamline how you build native applications with ArcGIS Runtime SDKs. Plus, bounce ideas and challenges off the staff
- Explore best practices for development patterns, problem solving, deployment challenges, and platform integration.
- get your questions answered by the people responsible for building and deploying apps with ArcObjects, Python, and the ArcGIS SDK for the Microsoft. NET framework.
Will you be at DevSummit in 2018?