Do you need a proven industry solution from a trusted provider? Do you need to support a more diverse set of stakeholders than you have in the past? Do you need to be able to evaluate a variety of options and rapidly demonstrate return on your investment? Well the ArcGIS Marketplace is a great place for you to accelerate the discovery of the right solution for your organization and maximize your investment!
The ArcGIS Marketplace is your “go-to” destination to easily discover, trial and get immediate access to ready to use apps and content that are designed to extend ArcGIS to the many industries Esri serves. The Marketplace is built right into ArcGIS Online and with just a few clicks enables you with the ability to realize the full potential of ArcGIS in a more integrated and seamless way.
So what are the key things to know about the ArcGIS Marketplace?
- Explore an array of industry focused apps, content and services built by domain experts.
- The Marketplace features apps, content and services from Esri and qualified Esri Partners, International Distributors, and Startups (Providers). Marketplace Provider listings go through a review process to ensure they meet a set of security standards and best practices.
- The majority of Esri’s Apps are discoverable here and all of Esri’s Premium Apps like Drone2Map for ArcGIS, Navigator for ArcGIS, Esri Business Analyst, Community Analyst, AppStudio Standard and GeoPlanner are available for trial and purchase.
- Try before you buy
- Everyone likes to try things out before committing to a solution and many of the listings in the ArcGIS Marketplace have trial options available. Take that app or content for a “test drive” and ensure it is the right fit for your organization and business need.
- Free stuff
- It’s hard not to like free apps and content! The ArcGIS Marketplace offers quite a few options to add feature rich apps, content, or services with no additional cost. Use the “Free” filter on the ArcGIS Marketplace home page to see what is available.
- Read reviews, check ratings, compare capabilities and ensure success
- Customer ratings and reviews can be extremely helpful when trying to find the solution that is the best match for your business. ArcGIS users are able to rate and submit reviews on Marketplace listings and these can help guide you to apps or content that have worked well for their organizations.
Are you ready to get started? Take a look for yourself and Discover a World of Apps and Content.
Can’t find the app or content you’re looking for? Tell Esri and our Providers what you need by leveraging the newly integrated ArcGIS Ideas site now available on GeoNet. Submit Ideas into the dedicated ArcGIS Marketplace section or add an “Idea” to the relevant section / category.
If you are coming to the 2016 Esri User Conference in San Diego and want more information or help finding that app or content for you, myself and other Esri staff will be available at the ArcGIS Online, Esri App and Esri Partner sections in the UC expo to help you dive in. You can also visit several of our Marketplace Providers while they are exhibiting in the Esri UC expo. Keep an eye out for ArcGIS Marketplace Provider placards in expo booths or you can search for a specific Provider sponsor here.
Please feel free to comment on this blog and let us know what you think!