I wanted to give you a brief update on where I stand with my Master's Thesis. For my chatbot and GIS integration, I have finished the funtional and non-functional requirements analysis, the requirements gathering and also the technical specification part.
Also had time to work on different diagrams such as data flow, system architecture, and general use case diagrams. I also wrote the data selection part.
The next couple of weeks I will be busy with actually implementing the chatbot GIS integration. In the meantime I have also evaluated the tools I wanted to use. Those are: RiveScript for the chatbot development, ArcGIS Online and Google Maps / Places.
Please find attached my Work Breakdown Structure (where I added "Implementation" as a work package) and the Gantt Chart.
Best regards and wish me luck