Make sure to check out the January 2019 release of the Local Government 3D basemap solution. This is a major release with a number of important updates:
- 40% reduction in steps required for elevation, 3D buildings, floors and 3D trees publishing.
- Faster processing speed when creating elevation layers.
- Faster processing speed when extracting and fusing buildings.
- Improved extraction quality and processing speed by adding the ability to:
- do automatic flat and sloped roof form segmentation.
- split building footprints by other features such as parcels.
Before and after pre-processing the building footprints using splitting and auto-segmentation.
- Ability to add color to building roofs and facades.
- Tasks now work in any active scene.
- LOD1 Building creation now supports selection.
- Improved automatic unit conversion for default values in all tools.
- External Task files are included in the project.
- Support for ArcGIS Pro 2.3.