If you're a cord-cutter like me, YouTube is a big part of where you see content and news. Here are a few of the Esri channels you can subscribe to:
- Esri - YouTube
- The main Esri YouTube channel, featuring interviews, product announcements, and technology information.
- Great recent video: Introducing Drone2Map for ArcGIS - YouTube
- Esri Industries
- Videos showing how mapping and GIS is applicable to various industries, like local governments, agriculture, military, etc.
- Great recent video: Esri Case Study: The Shopping Center Group (TSCG) - YouTube
- Esri Events
- Videos from Esri conferences and events.
- Tip: check out the playlists to see all the videos for a specific event.
- Esri Applications Prototype Lab
- Videos of demonstrations, prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Great recent video: Yearly Number of Lethal Heat Days Under a "Business as Usual" Approach to Carbon Emissions - YouTube
Of course E360 is still a great place to find these and many more videos, but subscribing in YouTube is a great way for me to keep up to date on the latest news and information.