Be a part of the action and present at the 2016 Esri Water Conference. Give a 20-minute presentation or a 5-minute Lightning Talk about your GIS project experiences, successes, and lessons-learned. You must have successfully used Esri GIS technology in the project you are presenting.The deadline to submit an abstract for the Esri 2016 Water Conference is November 13th – feel free to submit a paper/presentation and come join us in Austin. TX. More info see below or click here:
This year, we are specifically interested in the following topics:
- Flood Response/Emergency Management
- System Integrity
- System Operations
- Water Quality
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Provide the following information:
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Abstract (500 characters or less)
- Category from the above topic list
- Company name
- Contact information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or less)
Be sure to answer these questions:
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why you used them.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful for the audience?
Provide content and formatting according to these requirements:
- The information you enter will be published on the website and in the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering and avoid using words in all capital letters. All submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
Presentations in a moderated paper session are typically 30 minutes or less including time for questions while presentations in a lightning talk session are limited to 5 minutes. All abstracts will be evaluated and selected based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process has been completed. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference.