Utility Network Package Tools disappear after upgrade to untools 2.5.1

05-19-2020 07:06 AM
NeilEtheridge
New Contributor III

After upgrading to untools 2.5.1 the Utility Network Package Tools toolbox no longer appears on the Geoprocessing pane.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  

Uninstalling 2.5.1 and reinstalling 2.5.0 (and restarting Pro) and the tools are available again.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

The cloned 2.5 python environment is not valid with 2.5.1, you need to delete the clone, reclone it and then install the untools again

0 Kudos
NeilEtheridge
New Contributor III

Thanks Michael for the very prompt reply!  I thought the same thing so have already been through that process, but didn't fix it. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Neil,

Have you tried to install UNTOOLS using the command line?

Manoj

NeilEtheridge
New Contributor III

Yes tried this Manoj - no joy unfortunately

0 Kudos
WillBooth1
New Contributor III

Hi Neil,

What Manoj suggested worked for me.

Cheers

Will

NeilEtheridge
New Contributor III

This might just be particular to my environment. After installing, untools is listed as version 2.5.1 in the installed packages list as you have shown here Will, but the "Utility Network Package Tools" toolbox is not available on the Geprocessing pane.  I think I will try uninstalling Pro completely next.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Neil, did you find a solution for this beyond a complete uninstall? I am experiencing the same thing. I have been able to successfully run the tools from the Python windows, however it would be nice to see the toolbox. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
NeilEtheridge
New Contributor III

Hi Jessy, sorry no I never did resolve the issue.  I usually access the tools through code which still works fine.

-N